Events at Falun Mine 2013
- June 6. The Swedish National Day and a Family day, at 11.30am-4pm.
- High season. Juni 15 to August 15 high season at Falun Coppermine with extra actvitites: guided tour in Falu Rödfärg (the red paint factory) , Mon-Fri at 2pm and the little mine train and the little mine village for children.
- Kopparträffen a motorcycle event, July 20 at 4pm.
- Geology Day a Family day at Falun Coppermine, September 14 at 11.30am-4pm.
- International UN-Day at October 24
- Autumn holidays with special activitets for children in the mine and in the museum October 26 to to November 3.
- Old fashioned Christmas market at Falun Coppermine, December 8, at 10am -5pm
- Christmas holidays with special activitets for children in the mine and in the museum December 26 to January 5. (Closed at December 24-25 and December 31-Januari 1.).
- Traditional New Year church service with music at Falun Coppermine, December 31 at 6pm.
Changes in the program may occur.